Thursday, May 25, 2017

Guild Mortgage launches nationwide 1% down mortgage program

Guild Mortgage announced a new nationwide 1% down mortgage product to cater to the upcoming surge in Millennial homebuyers. To make the down payment so low, the borrower’s 1% down will be combined with a 2% grant from the lender. While it’s not the first lender to roll out a 1% down, there are a couple key factors that make Guild’s 1% down mortgage stand out.

from Byrd Mix via byrd memphis developer

from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment